Estate planning in Hull & East Yorkshire
Passing on your estate to your chosen beneficiaries requires plenty of planning in advance and the earlier you make arrangements, the greater chance you have of taking full advantage of the tax opportunities available, maximising the amount you can pass on to your loved ones.
It is as equally important when planning to transfer your estate that you make adequate provision for yourself and your spouse in later years. Striking this balance calls for considerable skill, foresight and a detailed knowledge of the tax regime.
Our team can provide you with a discrete estate planning service that includes:
- Help with drawing up and reviewing your will
- Making full use of exemptions and lower tax rates on lifetime transfers
- Optimising lifetime transfers between spouses
- Transferring agricultural or business property
- Transferring assets into trust
- Arranging adequate life assurance to cover potential inheritance tax liabilities
It is strongly recommended that you begin your estate planning sooner rather than later in order to protect your personal assets. For a preliminary review of your estate planning, contact us today.